You are here
Please, login to view all our services and documents.
Operational information on smart working
Pursuant to Resolution No. 08/2020 of the Head of the Human Resources Service dated July 28, 2020, all staff, of any position, level and duties, including PAT staff assigned to the Foundation, are considered to be on smart working until September 14, 2020.
No notification or request will be necessary.
As for the recording of working time, smart working is structured as follows:
1. Workers accessing the Foundation must record attendance via the electronic attendance recording system once, only for safety purposes and to verify access authorization only;
2. Electronic recording is not valid for the purposes of working time recording;
3. For accountability purposes, workers shall prepare a report summarizing the actual work carried out on that day and upload it onto the INAZ system.
The Report will be approved by your immediate supervisor and by the Human Resources Department.
Please download the daily report template to be used for smart working during this period.
To enter the Report on the system, please choose "smart working" from the description menu and attach the document.
4. The "smart working" option will automatically record your theoretical daily working time;
5. In addition to those cases where work is performed in a place other than the workplace, the "smart working" code shall also be entered in the case of work performed at one of the FBK sites, as well as when work is performed partly at FBK and partly elsewhere;
6. In the case of partial day time-off (e.g. if you use ROL; breastfeeding leave; leave pursuant to Law 104; etc.), your theoretical daily working time must be partly covered with a leave code (ROL; Allattamento; Assenza 104; etc.) and partly with the "smart working" code (the system will automatically calculate worked hours by subtracting from it the time entered under the other event code);
7. In the event of illness or accident, the procedures in force remain unchanged;
8. Personnel assigned to tasks that cannot be carried out remotely (so-called "remote work not-compatible") will be required to carry out their work at the Foundation's premises according to the instructions given by their immediate Supervisors;
9. All staff will continue to organize their activities according to a plan periodically shared with their direct manager and monitored by the employer with regard to health and safety aspects;
10. That, while on agile work scheme, employees will be entitled to use the cafeteria service or the alternative service (Blueticket), according to the policies in force (please see establishments that have special agreements with FBK).
For further information, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org