You are here

Italian resident status

Please, login to view all our services and documents.

To register at the Municipality of the city where you live, you should provide proof of employment (i.e. work contract), a copy of your ID/passport and, in case you are a non-EU National, your residence permit.

Once your application has been accepted, you will be issued a residence cerificate. If your registration has been finalised, please inform the FBK Human Resources Service, the National Health Service and your bank in order to have your files updated.

In case one member of FBK staff changes his/her residence or wishes to receive correspondence at an address different from the one listed and used by the Foundation, s/he may complete and send the specific form to the Human Resources Service at  .

If you get the Italian resident status, you are then entitled to apply for the European Health Insurance Card.